About:

He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification! Romans 4:25

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Falling Short!

I always seem to fall short one way or another. Struggling with this sin to this sin, its like a never ending battle. What I want to say is that I am in far from perfect, I fall short all the time and I know I would be lost and helpless without Jesus Christ in my life!

Jesus has saved me and made new. every morning is a new day to start fresh and say goodbye to your old self and embrace your new self in Christ! Don't let the evils of this world hold you back from pursuing your life with Christ! There is no greater love then Jesus, and I promise you, His love Never Fails!!!

If there is any thing your going through, any struggles. whatever it may be I plead to you to give all to Jesus and let go!

Here is a song, Enjoy the listen and let God embrace you!

No comments:

Post a Comment