About:

He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification! Romans 4:25

Thursday, October 7, 2010

What Are Doing???

I can't sleep! But I am just thankful for Gods mercy and grace! His Love is a Love so awesome i cant even begin to describe it! We fall and Jesus picks us right back up !! Sometimes life can be tough, scary, empty etc. But Jesus will always be there to comfort us! He waits for us even when we are to busy to even see Him!! .. ..

Anyway what I want to say.. We are suppose to be the light of the world  correct? ... Matthew 5:14 says "You are the light of the world..." Is that what we as Christians portray ourselves as ! The "LIGHT" of the world ! The light so others can see God's Love and Grace and Mercy !! So others can experience God's Love as well, not just our selfish selves !! !.. God's LOVE is for everyone, Homeless, Sick, Rich, Poor, Needy, Arrogant, Prideful and so on and so forth!!

So with this said I believe everyday we need to ask ourselves "Am I , Tristan Sadler, being a Light to those around me for Gods Glory!?! So Others can experience Jesus' LOVE !!

I think its a great question for all of us to ask ourselves!! Cause we aren't perfect and we do get distracted easily, but this could help us stay focused on Jesus!!

Simply, Are You Being a LIGHT for JESUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment